Tuesday, January 6, 2009

December/January Knee Bending


Hey there everyone! Happy holidays! I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas. It’s such a wonderful time of year to think about what Emmanuel means, “G with us”. While standing there thinking of all the people that haven’t been told about the One who came to the earth to bring us back to Him.

Thank you for all your words to the Father, these past few weeks have been very busy for me. The sessions/classes all went well, I feel like I’ve learned more than is possible in such a short amount of time. I feel better equipped for the task and can not wait to arrive in South Asia. After the commissioning I had a wonderful amount of time to decompress and unwind. The drive from the East Coast to the West Coast was amazing, there were a lot of stops to see family and friends. I made it home on the 23rd and enjoyed a great dinner with my siblings and my parents. I leave for South Asia on January 12th yayyy. It’s pretty exciting and I really can’t wait to start building relationships and just get over there.

Here are some ways you can be kneeling for me:
-A great visit with my family and a good departure
-For me to be a diligent language learner and to pick it up as quick as possible
-to build amazing relationships with nationals
-that the language intensive home stay I’ll be doing goes good and there’s abundant sowing taking place

Well I hope everyone has a great New Years, I look forward to hearing from each of you when you get a chance.
Thank you so much each and everyone of you who is kneeling for me, it is the foundation of everything the Father will be using me for there.
In C, Sarah

No comments: