Monday, October 19, 2009

While I was reading last night I came across this verse.......it's really cool and for some reason just touches mu heart.

"From the least to the greatest, their lives are ruled by greed.

From prophets to priests, they are all frauds.

They offer superficial treatments for my people's mortal wound.

They give assurance of peace when there is no peace.

Are they ashamed....they dont even know how to blush."

Jeremuah 6.13-15

I love this because during this time God's children were really bad at following him....ALL of them even the spiritual leaders of the country. There's a lot about these verses that remind me of India and my heart just breaks for this place. Please pray for this country, pray that many would have the assurance of God's peace that heals mortal wounds to give life everlasting.

No comments: